Out Now! Video Presentations from IIMEC15
The video presentations from The 15th Invest in ME Research International ME Conference 2023 (IIMEC15) are now available: www.investinme.org/IIMEC15.shtml
*Click ‘IIMEC15 Presentations’ to see all presentations!
IIMEC15 took place on June 2, 2023, in Cambridge, United Kingdom. Multiple international collaborations were formed as researchers, clinicians, and patients from around the world gathered.
Wenzhong Xiao, PhD (left) Robert Phair, PhD (Middle), Ron Davis, PhD (right)
OMF’s research team was excited to present our research projects to the conference attendees. Now, we are delighted to share recordings of the presentations with you:
- Dr. David Systrom: “ME/CFS and Long COVID: Insights from Invasive Cardiopulmonary Exercise Testing.”
- Dr. Alain Moreau: “Long COVID to ME/CFS Transition”
- Dr. Jonas Bergquist: “Visits to Severely Affected Patients”
- Dr. Robert Phair: “The Itaconate Shunt Hypothesis for ME/CFS”
- Dr. Ron Davis: “Establishing new mechanistic and diagnostic paradigms for ME/CFS”
If you’ve found these presentations valuable and want to contribute towards the ongoing research into ME/CFS, Long COVID and related diseases, we warmly invite you to consider making a donation. Your generous contribution can make a huge difference in our collective efforts to unravel the mysteries of ME/CFS, and helps us fund crucial research like that which was presented at the IIMEC15.